This is a specially designed scheme loan for workers to provide welfare/consumer loans for staff of approved institutions to finance short term needs and household items.
Eligible staff must be a salaried worker of an approved institution. Beneficiaries NEED NOT maintain current accounts with the ADB. The borrower must qualify for the minimum monthly income requirement and should have been receiving continuous salary for 6 months prior to qualifying to access the facility.
- The minimum salary should be GHS 200
- The tenure is 6 Months ≤ Period ≤ 48 Months
- Loan amount Clean – GHS20,000 ( Above GHS 20,000 should be secured)
- KYC Documentation for new to bank customers
- Six Months bank statement showing monthly salary or letter of appointment from employer
- Customers complete application form from branch
- Interest is ADB base rate + 9% per annum
- Overdraft arrangement fee = 2% of loan amount
- Loan to be disbursed net of arrangement fees
- Insurance cover prior to setting of limit – 1% of loan amount
- Early redemption fee – 2% of outstanding loan amount if loan prepaid after 1 year, 1% of outstanding amount if loan is redeemed after 2 years.